• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to Activate Photoshop Elements 2020 and get "internet not connected"

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is KRA-ZEE.  I am trying activate serial number for Photoshop Elements 2020.  Copy is legit. Anti-virus turned off. High-end Windows 10 PC. When I try to activate (i.e. contacting adobe server presumably) after install (I can run app in 30 day mode) it says that I am NOT connected to the internet.  I AM......   I understand the need for ADOBE to protect its IP but when it prevents the customer from installing/activating then it is worthless.....  What do I do, Adobe?????

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry that you cannot activate your Photoshop Elements 2020 license as getting an error "Internet not connected".

Would you mind checking he troubleshooting steps mentioned in this article https://helpx.adobe.com/in/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html and let us know if that helps?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines