• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Two Questions re Organizer Albums: Export and List of files

Explorer ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pretty confused here. I wanted to get a list of the files in one of my Organizer photo albums, so I poked around the Organizer menus, then did a few Web searches to look for an answer as to how I could do this. I didn't find anything that indicated this was possible, but I did see a reference to exporting files in an album, and I figured that I could export them to some temporary folder, then get a list of the files in the folder using an old DOS command. So I opened the album, then selected File->Export as New File(s). I expected to be prompted for a file location, but I was not. So I (foolishly) ran the command anyway. Now I have no idea where those files are. So my questions are twofold: is there a simpler way to get a list of the files in the album, and where are those exported files?

TOPICS
Import and export , Organizer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Duh . . . I must be blind: I looked again and the the destination folder IS specified in the Export dialog box. So I found the files and will get the list using the DOS command (unless someone knows another way to do this without exporting the files). Sorry to complicate things with the  "where did the files go?" question.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Duh . . . I must be blind: I looked again and the the destination folder IS specified in the Export dialog box. So I found the files and will get the list using the DOS command (unless someone knows another way to do this without exporting the files). Sorry to complicate things with the  "where did the files go?" question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines