• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to access Photoshop Elements 2020

New Here ,
May 09, 2020 May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have paid for Adobe Photoshop Elements 2020. I have the serial number. I signed up for a free trial of Photoshop. Big mistake. I did not accept the Photoshop at the end of the free trial period. Now I cannot open my Photoshop Elements app. I spent hours with a tech assistant on this problem two weeks ago. Now, when I try to open Photoshop Elements, I receive a message that my free trial period has expired.  The recurrence of this problem is especially annoying.
7:32 AM
Adobe Customer Care Virtual Assistant

I want to make sure I understand clearly. Which of these categories best describes your issue?
Understand charges or invoice
Reinstall a product or fix a trial error

Yes.  Fix a trial-related error.

7:32 AM

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you open Photoshop Elements diretly from the .exe file in Program Files?

If so, it's just a matter of associating which program opens a file type:

which+program+opens+a+file+type

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you received the message that the trial had expired, wasn't there a box in that same dialog saying to License the product? Click that selection and you shoild get to a dialog that allows you to enter the S/N.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

To convert the trial version into a full version, please follow the steps mentioned here.

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/using/download-install-photoshop-elements.html#trial_ver...

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Medha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines