• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to import pictures to Photoshop Elements on new computer

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help!  Very frustrated.  I purchased a new faster computer for my photoediting.  I own the disks and installed software to new computer.  I then copied over 2,200 images from old computer and tried to import them.  Just over 600 of the images copied.  It would not import others.  So, I also have over 200 images on camera card.  It won't import them either.  So, really not wanting to put images on old computer ... since that is the purpose of the new computer, I then put them on old computer to make sure there is nothing wrong with images.  Everything is fine with old photoshop and new images on the old computer.  I then managed to talk to someone in support, he sent me a link to reinstall the software.  I removed the version on the new computer and reinstalled - all for nothing ... same message.  See below.

The message I get on the new computer is "Nothing was imported.  The files to import did not contain any supported file types, or the files are already in this catalog."  and in Reason below that "The file is damaged or is in a format that cannot be included in Elements Organizer."

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I forgot to mention.  It is Photoshop Elements 13.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines