Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to launch Photoshop Elements 2020

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Has anyone managed to figure this out or get a response that resolves the problem?

I have just paid-for, downloaded, and installed Phoshop Elements 2020, and the Photo Editor function is not working for me either. The blue box around the button lights up when clicked and I get the message that the editor is loading- for about 20 seconds, then nothing!

I have owned previous versions of PS Elements and the last version I bought (2013) still works perfectly...!

Adobe, can we have a fix please?

Update: After a restart of my machine it has now started to work!

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in. I have moved this conversation to Photoshop Elements community so that the experts from the PSE team can help you.

Also, I noticed that you updated the message mentioning that it worked for you after rebooting the computer. I'm sure this will guide other users facing the same issue.

Give us a shout if anything else crops up. We'll be happy to help. 🙂 

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you restart the computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines