Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to launch the organizer from PSE 2020

Participant ,
Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

After opening up PSE 2020 and clicking the Organizer button  I as usual get the message 'Loading the Organizer workspace ' this goes on for nearly a minute with the rotating emblem and then disappears and nothing happens. It has been working until today.

Hope somone can let me know what I have to do.

Thank you

Alan

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Dec 18, 2019 Dec 18, 2019

While Michel's answer wasn't the solution I received an e-mail from Adobe Systems Incorporated saying they will solve the problem by exchanging e-mails, this they did ( a self inflicted problem by myself was discovered ) by taking over my computer with my permission. Amazing to watch someone work who knows what he is doing.

Thanks to everyone at Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a first test I would try to launch the organizer while keeping the shift key pressed. This should open a menu with the options to open in a new empty catalog or even to repair the current catalog. If the empty catalog works, you can suspect a problem with the catalog rather than with the Organizer. Trying to repair from the new catalog would be the second test.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When holding down the shift key nothing happens when trying to launch the organizer.

Thanks for trying though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 18, 2019 Dec 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While Michel's answer wasn't the solution I received an e-mail from Adobe Systems Incorporated saying they will solve the problem by exchanging e-mails, this they did ( a self inflicted problem by myself was discovered ) by taking over my computer with my permission. Amazing to watch someone work who knows what he is doing.

Thanks to everyone at Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Warning!

Adobe NEVER helps by email.

Read the announcement on top of this forum.

You have been scammed.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-elements/bd-p/photoshop-elements?page=1&sort=latest_replies...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Michel

I'm shocked, the problem was fixed and I watched them do it. I'm not sure what to do now, is it possible for you to advise who I should contact ?  Understand if you can't.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2020 Sep 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having thesame problem.....just started yesterday....whats up, I was doing nothing, it was working finr....HELP?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines