• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to move floating documents in Adobe Elements

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2020 Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having this issue with my Adobe Photoshop Elements 11 program. I'm aware its a much older program but it's worked well for me over the years until now. I can't seem to be able to move my floating document windows, despite having the option ticked to do so, on Preferences>General. I can resize the window no problem but it just seems stuck where it is and I'm someone who likes to have multiple tabs/windows open while I work cause I find it more convenient.

I actually downloaded the free trial version of the latest Elements ( adobe elements 2020 ) to see if maybe my other program was simply old and too outdated, but and i've encountered the same issue with the latest version too and still cannot move any of the floating window documents I open up.

Has anyone encountered the same issue and found a solution by any chance? 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 01, 2020 Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What operating system are you using?

In Preferences>General you have Enable Floating Documents Windows in Expert Mode checked and your in Expert mode when trying to move your documents?

dw.jpg

dw.jpg

dw2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines