Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to open Canon 7D Mark II Raw files

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2019 Mar 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys. New here

I've just been trying to get back into my photography and cant upload my raw files from my Canon 7dMkii but my pics from Canon 5dMkiii what is going, is it fixable

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Photoshop are you running?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using photoshop elements 10. My canon 5dmk3 is fine with uploading raw but 7dmk2 wont. Adobe say I need to update my version to this years elements 19 but I've heard that sti has issues too  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You've posted in the Photoshop forum. I'll move your post to the Elements forum.

The 7D Mark II has been supported since Elements 13 so you'll have no issues with Elements 2019 - provided your hardware and operating system supports 2019.

Photoshop Elements system requirements

Alternatively, stay with Elements 10 and use the free Adobe DNG converter to convert all 7D Mark II Raw shots to DNG format. Then edit the DNG files in Elements 10.

Digital Negative (DNG), Adobe DNG Converter | Adobe Photoshop CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines