• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to open Photoshop Elements 15 - Error code 213:11

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2019 Dec 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Had my computer system cleaned and Firefox reinstalled. Tried to open PSE 15 but got an error code of 213:11. Help! Any solutions here? Thanks

{Thread renamed by moderator}

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 20, 2019 Dec 20, 2019

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that Photoshop Elements 15 is not opening with an error code, could you please try the steps mentioned here and let us know if it helps? https://helpx.adobe.com/in/photoshop-elements/kb/licensing-problem.html

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that Photoshop Elements 15 is not opening with an error code, could you please try the steps mentioned here and let us know if it helps? https://helpx.adobe.com/in/photoshop-elements/kb/licensing-problem.html

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Sahil,

I followed the instructions but now I can't launch because I have uninstalled the program. Is there a link that will allow me to re-install my licensed version of PSE15. I have the serial # and the order # of my purchase. Also in the security or permissions tab I wasn't sure which group to check. The top one "owner" was highlighted but I checked "user". Like I said, not sure.

Thanks, Russell

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 21, 2019 Dec 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It will be necessary to contact Adobe directly. Click the following link and scroll down the page to Individual. Then click “Sign in to contact us” It should be possible to start an on-line chat with Adobe Support. Make it clear you are not looking for support for an older product but need a download link to install and activate.

https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines