• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to open Raw files from new camera in Photoshop Elements 14 on Windows 10

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2019 Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using PSE 14, which supported 8 bit raw files, and just updated my camera to one that is 12/14 bit raw, and now I cannot open Raw files in my PSE 14, if I upgrade to PSE 2020 will that solve my issue?  Or is PSE 14 not compatible with windows 10 that I just installed as well?

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I'm moving this discussion to the PSE community. Our experts will help you there.

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Camera Raw has to be updated for each new camera model. Old apps can’t work with newer cameras. So... what exact camera model is it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

In addition to what Test_Screen_Name said, Photoshop Elements 14 can support a maximum Camera Raw version of version 9.5 while Photoshop Elements 2020 is currently on version 12.0 with support for a lot of the latest cameras.

You can check if your camera is in the supported list and the minimum Camera Raw version required to open the images from the Camera in Photoshop Elements.

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/camera-raw/kb/camera-raw-plug-supported-cameras.html

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines