• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Undistorted panoramas

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2019 Jun 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On my first attempt to stitch 9 star shots my panorama was perfect without distortion. Now all i get is a curved horizon. What did I do right the first time?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 18, 2019 Jun 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi lesdavis19,

That shouldn't be happening as you're unable to get proper distorted panorama in Photoshop Elements.

Please take a look at the similar discussions below and let us know if they helps:

Straighten horizon in panoramas? Lightroom to Photoshop CC

https://graphicdesign.stackexchange.com/questions/98005/how-to-undistort-this-panorama-image-in-adob...

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2019 Jul 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Akash,

This unedited image was the result of creating a panorama from 9 images using Photoshop Elements14. I didn’t need to do any transformations. Still don’t know how I did it!!!

Les

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 03, 2019 Jul 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please share screenshot of the final output you're getting?

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2019 Jul 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Akash,

This is the unedited image I got when stitching 9 photos using Photoshop Elements 14

Regards, Les

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 04, 2019 Jul 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Les, you cannot post images via email.  You have to sign into the forum in order to do so.  (Click on the 7th icon from the left at the top of the response box to attach an image.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines