• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unexpected shutdown message pop up box - Photoshop Elements 13

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2020 Jan 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I get support with my photoshop 13 platform? It worked fine until I received a Pop-up message about an Unexpected Shutdown and now things are screwed up when I try to prints photos.

{Thread renamed by moderator}

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 24, 2020 Jan 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the unexpected shutdown, could you please let us know the operating system you're working with?
Also, when did the error message appear? Were you saving a file?
Are you using any plugins?

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2020 Jan 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

All my problems with printing photos with Elements 13 started after I upgraded my iMac OS to Catalina, after the download was installed all my menus were mixed up and important details about paper and print sizes were corrupted, luckily I had better software using Canon printing through my Photos file.

So until Apple figures out how to bug fix these Catalina issues I will be solely using Canon software therefore I don't believe Adobe did anything wrong!

Cheers,

denbouy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines