• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Update for Photoshop Elements 6

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the past several years we have used Photoshop Elements 6 to edit the fabric scans from an Epson 4870 flat bed scanner.

The Mac Mini has been upgraded to macOS Mojave and the PE app now needs to reopen for each new scan.

I have the upgrade to Photoshop Elements 14 but when I launch that app, the Organiser module does not have any access to the scanner.

What should we do to retain usage of that scanner?

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope this dated discussion helps answer your question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2020 Feb 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The more I tried to get the Twain interface updated the more frustrated I became.  Eventually solved the issue by transitioning to SilverFast SE v.88 scanning software as they've kept it updated for the Epson 4870 Scanner which is now many years old but still works perfectly.  The Firewire 400 connection is no longer recommended but a USB 2 cable is nearly as fast.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines