Highlighted

Update Photoshop Elements 2020 interrupted

Community Beginner ,
Mar 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I have Adobe Photoshop Elements 2020. An update is offered regularly but it is interrupted each time, always in the same place, progress bar at 5%.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Update Photoshop Elements 2020 interrupted

Community Beginner ,
Mar 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I have Adobe Photoshop Elements 2020. An update is offered regularly but it is interrupted each time, always in the same place, progress bar at 5%.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 08, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are on Windows, try double-clicking the Adobe Update Helper.exe file in the following folder:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Adobe Desktop Common\HDBox

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 08, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Do you see any error message when the update is interrupted? If yes, please post a screenshot of the same. This will help us in addressing your issue in a better manner.

Regards,

Medha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 08, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

If I double-click on Helper.exe program, it does not run, even in administrator mode, and no message is displayed.
Also, when I run the update from Photoshop, it stops, without any message, with the progress bar at 5%.
I have waited a lot of minutes but nothing is happening. The update must be interrupted in the task manager.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 09, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Please try the following steps:

1. Navigate to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Adobe Desktop Common\" and rename the "HDBox" folder to "oldHDBox".
  2. Re-install Photoshop Elements 2020.
  3. Now launch Photoshop Elements Editor and try to update the application.

Let us know how it goes for you.

Regards,

Medha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 12, 2020 0