• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Updates Deleting Styles

Community Beginner ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the 2nd time this has happened. I use PSE 21 on Windows 10. I use A LOT of styles and have probably over 100 loaded in PSE. However, each time an update has happened (which has been both times since I have upgraded to 21), EVERY SINGLE STYLE was deleted from my PSE. Reloading every single style one by one (since I don't know any other way to do it) is VERY frustrating and time-consuming. Is there a way to keep this from happening other than to just not do any further updates? Or is there a way to reload them in bulk? 

TOPICS
Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please check if your custom loaded styles are availabe in the Tools Options styles of the shape tool.

ShailejaSingh_0-1615990535538.png

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

They are not. These are all styles I have purchased and not included with PSE. They disappear from the styles menu when updates are done and they never show up in the shape tool menu. They all have to be reloaded individually which takes forever.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines