• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

updates for photoshop elements 13

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2016 Nov 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanted to start photoshop elements 13. I get a message about two updates. I do the updates and restart the programme. every time i got the same update message and i can't work with the programma. What is my problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 18, 2016 Dec 18, 2016

Hi jorisl18557463,

Could you please try the steps mentioned on the following link. Hope this helps you.

Update message appears repeatedly in Photoshop Elements

Thanks,

Raushan

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 18, 2016 Dec 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jorisl18557463,

Could you please try the steps mentioned on the following link. Hope this helps you.

Update message appears repeatedly in Photoshop Elements

Thanks,

Raushan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2016 Dec 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For this moment everything works, so I presume your suggestion was right.

Thanks

Joris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am having the same problem in Elements 13, but when I go to the link you suggested to do the update for the Adobe Application Manager, it says "Can't reach this page".    How can I get this update done for my Elements 13?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Karen,

Seems we got the same problem. I manage to solve it using the "Update" line in the Help menu once Photoshop Elements 13 was launched. This uploaded and installed automaticaly the Application Manager that fixed the bug and made the Updates for Photoshop Elements 13 and Premiere I also have. Good Luck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I did try going into the Help Menu and selecting updates, and it still would not do the update. Please, Any other ideas on how to resolve this issue?

Thanks,
Karen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have exactly the same problem as Karen; the page in your link can't be reached...

David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Raushankumar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines