• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

updates

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2020 Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I update my Adobe Photoshop Elements for Catalina, or must I purchase the product again?

TOPICS
Download and install , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Elements are you using?  Only Elements 2020 will work with Catalina.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So does that mean that I have to purchase the program again for full price?  No updates?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can get PSE 2020 at the upgrade price if you own any prior version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Since it was Apples decision to make Catalina 64 bit only, with no exceptions, and no backward compatibility, yes you'll need to purchase PSE 2020 and you can thank Tim Cook for that.  PSE 2019 continues to run fine on 64 bit Windows 7 and Win 10 machines with no updates or patches required.  I feel your pain bro.

If it's any consolation, the full 2020 installer is on sale until 4/19 for $5 cheaper than the upgrade price. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines