• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgrade pricing?

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I read one of the published questions from a user.  It asked if there was a reduced price for an Upgrade from an older version of Elements and Premier Elements to the 2020 version.  The answer was YES.  why is it that it is impossible to find???

I guess I must order at full price, but it seems that year-after-year, at least once in awhile, we would get an upgrade price that is a little bit of savings.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post over from the poorly named Community Help forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum. the PS Elements forum as there is no specific forum for your question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You usually have a choice for upgrading when you purchase.   It's in a drop down box.

up.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines