• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgrade to A E 2020

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2020 Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have been using Adobe Elements 10 and Adobe Premier Elements 10 and would like to upgrade to AE 20, will i have to uninstsall AE 10 before installing AE 20 from a download.

Thanks     John29

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 18, 2020 Feb 18, 2020

No, every version is an independent app and they will happily work side by side.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 18, 2020 Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, every version is an independent app and they will happily work side by side.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 20, 2020 Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to help. You can see what’s new in PSE 2020 here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Feb 20, 2020 Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

FYI, I had almost the same question a year ago when I was thinking of updating from PSE 14 to PSE 2019. I got the same answer. After a few weeks, I decided that I no longer needed PSE 14 so I deleted it using Revo Uninstaller. There are obviously some common components between PSE 14 and PSE 2019 because after deleting PSE 14, PSE 2019 stopped running and displayed error messages about a missing "Application Manager" program. The Help link on the error window was absolutely no help at all. It took almost a week for me to find an old forum link to the Application Manager download which fixed the problem. FYI!

--
Walter in Davie, FL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines