• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgraded from PSE 15 to 2020. Apps won't start

Explorer ,
Mar 11, 2020 Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a working installation of PSE 15.  I bought the upgrade version of PSE 2020 and installed.  Installation went fine, with no errors although it took about 20 minutes/

The launcher screen loads but I can't launch anything.  A spinner appears and disappears again and nothing happens.

I tried launching the editor exe directly from Windows Explorer - the same result.

What next please?

TOPICS
Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This isn't the typical user experience Paul, so why you and not everybody else right?  I hear you [sigh].  See if any of these troubleshooting tips get you out of Dodge.  Hope it helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Phinny - looks like I'm in for a long night. 🙂

While I was waiting for a reply,  I uninstalled and reinstalled everything, and updated the graphics drivers - to no avail. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines