• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgrading from Photoshop Elements 10

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've recently bought the latest Apple Mac Pro and my version of Photoshop Elements 10 which I bought with my original Mac back in 2011 doesn't work, which is not surprising. So what are my options for getting a similar cut-down version of Photoshop now as I'm a very infrequent user of Photoshop and don't want to spend a lot of money particularly as my Elements 10 only cost me about £20?

TOPICS
Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Since your question is about Photoshop Elements, I have moved this from the Photoshop forum where you posted.

Elements can be purchased here:

https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-elements.html

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Suggest that you download&install the free 30-day trial of PhotoshopElements for evaluation.

https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-elements/download-trial/try.html?promoid=C12Y32FM&mv=other

If you like it, you can purchase it subsequently. Adobe may offer a discount to you as a repeat customer, but shop around at Amazon and the big box stores.

Note that it is anticipated that Adobe will bring a new version of the software to market this Fall. The 30-day trial may tide you over until then.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines