Highlighted

Upgrading from version 10?

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used Photoshop for many years and I am now using version 10 with about 4500 entries in it.

This version is perfect for me because all I care about is "organizing" my pics with keywords.

In order to stay current I bought Ver. 13 a couple of years ago but was very disappointed with the interface.  Way too much stuff and the familiar interface was gone.

Is there any later version that uses an interface similar to Ver. 13?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Upgrading from version 10?

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used Photoshop for many years and I am now using version 10 with about 4500 entries in it.

This version is perfect for me because all I care about is "organizing" my pics with keywords.

In order to stay current I bought Ver. 13 a couple of years ago but was very disappointed with the interface.  Way too much stuff and the familiar interface was gone.

Is there any later version that uses an interface similar to Ver. 13?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 01, 2019 0
LEGEND ,
Feb 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean similar to v10? I believe the change of interface happened with version 11. So every version since has the current UI.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 01, 2019 0
99jon LATEST
LEGEND ,
Feb 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PSE10&11.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 01, 2019 0