Highlighted

Upload to existing Flickr Album from Photoshop Elements and selecting files for sharing

New Here ,
Dec 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings. I am giving Photoshop Elements Trial a shot and have run into a couple of things that I can't figure out.

Uploading to an existing flickr album:

I would like to upload files from Photoshop Elements Organizer to an existing Flickr album. I am only able to select the existing albums on my flickr account by checking "upload as album" from organizer. When I complete the process this just creates a duplicate flickr album with the name of the existing album I selected but does not add the images to the existing album.

Selecting files for sharing/upload when not in grid view:

I'd like to be able to add certain images to the selection list for sharing from the single image view (double clicking on image from the Grid view) I like to be able to see a full size view of the image before uploading and in the grid view the images are too small to see detail.

I'm grateful for any help anyone can provide.

Thanks.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Upload to existing Flickr Album from Photoshop Elements and selecting files for sharing

New Here ,
Dec 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings. I am giving Photoshop Elements Trial a shot and have run into a couple of things that I can't figure out.

Uploading to an existing flickr album:

I would like to upload files from Photoshop Elements Organizer to an existing Flickr album. I am only able to select the existing albums on my flickr account by checking "upload as album" from organizer. When I complete the process this just creates a duplicate flickr album with the name of the existing album I selected but does not add the images to the existing album.

Selecting files for sharing/upload when not in grid view:

I'd like to be able to add certain images to the selection list for sharing from the single image view (double clicking on image from the Grid view) I like to be able to see a full size view of the image before uploading and in the grid view the images are too small to see detail.

I'm grateful for any help anyone can provide.

Thanks.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 24, 2019 0
Greg_S. LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just gave this a try using the Share>Flickr dialog and had no problem uploading to my Flickr account.  As you indicated, it is necessary to check the Upload as an album box before choosing the particular Flickr Album.  But, it did not create a duplicate album for me.  I was also able to create a new Flickr Album from the Elements dialog.

As for selecting images in single image view, if you go to the Share>Flickr dialog, the single image in the grid will be placed in the Share dialog ready for upload.  Alternatively, you can use the Flickr uploader and drag and drop images from Elements into your browser window.

Another strategy you might want to use is creating a keyword tag or Elements Album to select the images you want to upload to Flickr.  Create the album or keyword tag, say Flickr Upload, and tag the images in whatever Grid view is best for you.  Once you are done, select the Album/keyword tag in the grid and select all of the images (Ctrl+A).  Then upload the iamges to Flickr either using the Share dialog or drag and dropping the images using the Flickr uploader.  Once you are done, delete all the keyword tags or files from the Album.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 24, 2019 0