• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

uploading pictes CR2 to elements 8

New Here ,
Dec 24, 2019 Dec 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just got a Canon EOS rebel 6I. How do i get my pictures on my Elements 8. I have 52000 images. All of a sudden My pictues have disconnected.

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Locate your camera model and required raw plugin version for CR2's here.  Then determine which version of raw was supported in Photoshop Elements 8 here.  Proceed to the Help menu in Editor and select About Plugin >> Camera raw ... to see which version you have.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Elements 8 will not be able to display the files from your new camera.  If you don't wish to update to a new version of Elements, you can convert the files to the DNG format with this free converter and you should be able to see the files.

However, your post suggests that you cannot see ANY files from your catalog because they have been disconnected.  Is that the case?  If so, we need more information from you.  What OS are you using?  What changes in your hardware have you made?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines