Highlighted

used PE trial, now loading PS 2019, fails

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My trial ended. I bought PSE 2019 from Bestbuy. Saw somewhere that I should uninstall trial but couldn't figure out how. Redeemed code and downloaded PSE 2019. When trying to install got error code 82, says Adobe Application Manager is running, needs to be closed before installing new product. DOESN'T TELL ME HOW TO CLOSE IT! Can't find any info on web. Help please!!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

This conversation has been locked.

used PE trial, now loading PS 2019, fails

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My trial ended. I bought PSE 2019 from Bestbuy. Saw somewhere that I should uninstall trial but couldn't figure out how. Redeemed code and downloaded PSE 2019. When trying to install got error code 82, says Adobe Application Manager is running, needs to be closed before installing new product. DOESN'T TELL ME HOW TO CLOSE IT! Can't find any info on web. Help please!!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Jan 16, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't need to uninstall. Try opening Photoshop Elements.  If the trial has expired, it should ask you to enter the serial number if you have one.

To get the serial number from a redemption code, see here:

Help with redemption codes

and here::

Find your serial number

Translate

Translate

Jan 16, 2019 0
Peru Bob LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see you started another thread here in which you say the trial is 2018.

If the trial is 2018, my previous post does not apply.  You will need to uninstall 2018.  Just do it as you would uninstall any other application using Control Panel if on Windows.

I am locking this thread. Please continue discussion on your other thread:

PS elements trial expired, how install from Bestbuy purchase?

Translate

Translate

Jan 16, 2019 0