• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

using canon print studio pro with elements free trial

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, i have just started a free trial of elements 2000, i am trying to use canon print studio pro to see how it works with photoshop elements, the instructions say to go to automation in the files to open the print studio but automation is greyed out,   is it not possible to use this plugin with the free trial ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

To your original question, unless I'm mistaken, your trial of PSE is fully functional during the trial period.  Then this link to Canon support may help you get the plugin issue straightened out.  I'm not one of the wizards in here, hope it helps.

https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART173656&actp=LIST_RECENT

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First open an your image in PSE - your steps should then work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

many thanks for reply, the image is already open in pse.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To your original question, unless I'm mistaken, your trial of PSE is fully functional during the trial period.  Then this link to Canon support may help you get the plugin issue straightened out.  I'm not one of the wizards in here, hope it helps.

https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART173656&actp=LIST_RECENT

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok will try it thanks, pse is working fine,  looked in the utilitys and it said the version of pse i have does not support this canon plugin, maybe it would work with an older version ?   strange though because its supposed to work with all 3 from photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could also try opening Studio Pro and try checking for updates from within one of it's menus.  I'm not familiar with it at all. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

with adobe products.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

many thanks to the people who helped me, i did contact adobe help and they kindly sorted it for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines