• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

using community

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2020 Jan 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I\ve never used this before, I posted a question and can't find where to read the answer. I got an email saying someone responded, NO idea how to go about this. I have Adobe photshop elements 2013. I want to make picture videos. I'm told that version is not supported for videos.  Im completely lost, because the first time I bought Adobe photoshop elements 4, I made picture videos. I upgraded to 2013 and couldn't, Now Im told the only way is to buy 2019.. Can you explain this to me? what can I do to make a picture video... And how will I find your answer.. Totally lost on this kind of stuff.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Jan 02, 2020 Jan 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

m_rohde0416, Hello.
And welcome to the community.
Questions about Photoshop Elements are summarized on the board at this URL.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-elements/bd-p/photoshop-elements

This post will not be asked again, as the moderator will move you to the correct board accordingly.
I hope you find the answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 03, 2020 Jan 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see from your profile that you have made 2 posts, but only 1 is visible.  If you posted back in late summer, your original post may have been deleted when the forum changed to a new platform. 

When you say you want to make a "photo video," I assume you mean a slideshow.  This capability has always been present in the Organizer, although the feature has gone through some changes over the past couple of versions. 

I don't currently have Elements 13 on my computer, but IIRC, you select your photos in the Organizer's grid, then go to the Create>Slideshow menu which is usually in the top right of the screen.

You should receive a copy of this post via email which will have a link back to this forum thread.  Hope you find your way back. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines