• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using Elements 2020 on additional computers

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2020 Mar 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently purchased Elements 2020 and I'm sure I saw somewhere whilst downloading that it was possible to use the programme on other machines.

Please help if possible

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 13, 2020 Mar 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes you are permitted two activations. In fact you could install on three or four machines provided only two are signed-in under the help menu and provided you are only using one at a time.

If you purchased from the Microsoft store then more activations are possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2020 Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many Thanks

It was the how to install it process that I was interested in, as I said I already have downloaded the programme onto one machine, its the process I need to follow to do the same on another machine.

Macca

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. Simply double-click or open the Setup file within your download package. When installation is complete, activate/licence with your 24 digit serial number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I downloaded this programme, where woill I find this 24digit serial number, sorry for being a little dumb, new to all this.

Thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

>>> where woill I find this 24digit serial number

Suggestion: Always store your software serial numbers somewhere secure where you can retrieve them easily. You'll always need them when reinstalling. Without them, your software will be unusable. The serial number is really what you pay for when you buy your software license. I store mine in text files in Dropbox. This has come in handy so many times and has never failed me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sign-in to your Adobe account and look under plans/products and search for purchases or registered products.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines