Highlighted

Using NIK suite

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated from PSE 13 to PSE 19. The NIK suite which worked in 13, does not load into 19. I have gone to edit/preferences/plugins, but I cannot find the nik suite in my download file from adobe. It is in my download file on the computer. Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Using NIK suite

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated from PSE 13 to PSE 19. The NIK suite which worked in 13, does not load into 19. I have gone to edit/preferences/plugins, but I cannot find the nik suite in my download file from adobe. It is in my download file on the computer. Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 06, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The version of the Nik Collection you had for PSE13 will not be compatible with Elements 2019.

Nik Software sold the Nik Collection to Google in 2012. Google stopped working on it in 2016 and made it free.

DxO bought the Nik Collection from Google in 2017 and updated it for Photoshop CC, Lightroom and Elements 2019.

It is now available from DxO for US$69.

https://nikcollection.dxo.com/

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 06, 2019 0