• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using Photoshop Brushes in PSE 2021

Community Beginner ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can Photoshop brushes be used in PSE 2021. Is there a reason why they may not be compatible for PSE? I see an offer from DesignCuts.com offering 80 Photoshop Grunge Brushes. I am afraid to buy if they will not work in PSE. Thank you for for your input.

Cynthia

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Hi,

You should be fine with that particular brush set in Adobe Photoshop Elements 2021 (they were created in Photoshop CC 2014 so should be compatible with that and any later versions of Photoshop / Photoshop Elements).

And I've checked DesignCuts' Terms & Conditions and they offer a full 100% refund for 30 days after purchase just in case there's any problem 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You should be fine with that particular brush set in Adobe Photoshop Elements 2021 (they were created in Photoshop CC 2014 so should be compatible with that and any later versions of Photoshop / Photoshop Elements).

And I've checked DesignCuts' Terms & Conditions and they offer a full 100% refund for 30 days after purchase just in case there's any problem 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much Phil, I really appreciate knowing that PSE can use these.

Cynthia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

100% of photoshop brushes can be used.  Ignore any "Phtoshop only" warnings.  What's important is that it's in the ABR format.

NOTE:  The max size of a brush in photoshop is 5000 x 5000, in PSE it's only 2500 x 2500.  Many PS brushes are larger than 2500 x 2500- don't worry about it.    

2021-05-05_161956.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That info is awesome to know. I would have and also in the past, have passed up the word "photoshop brushes". I thank you so very much for this reassurance.

Cynthia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've downloaded abotu 200 brush sets from here with zero problems.  Of coruse some are clearly "not even good quality"--- so I make tons of my own brushes.

Free Photoshop Brushes at Brusheezy!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Glenn, thanks for the heads up on Brusheezy. 

Cynthia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines