• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

verification of liscense!

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2020 Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used Photoshop Elements for many years, still version 5,14, 18, recently when I boot one up I get this message from Adobe asking me for the product key to prove it is mine, thats a pain to dig through 5-10 years of software, find the box and the key on a product years out of date, just today they ask for that on my old version 14, cant believe they would badger a customer over old stuff before you can use the program that you have used for years. Is this really Adobe? Have any of you experienced this? If it is Adobe I guarantee you I habe bought my last product from Adobe>

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user-to-user forum, not Adobe corporate. I suggest that you contact Adobe customer service directly in order to resolve this issue. By the way, you can ascertain which version(s) of the software is/are registered by accessing your account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Similar happened to me. It was annoying. And after I put hrs. of work into downloading photos and getting rid of duplicates, now all I can see in Media tab is 8 videos. When I try putting photos in again, it says they're already in catalog, but don't show up under Media tab or any of the other tabs!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines