Highlighted

Version Sets not available in PSElements 19

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Photoshop Elements 19.  A new problem just started:  I select a photo in the Organizer, then right click and select "Edit with Photoshop Elements Editor ...".  I then make some edits in the Expert area.  When I select "File > Save As", the choice "Save in Version Set with Original" is greyed out and not available to be selected.  This choice has always been available until today.  How do I restore the availability of "Save in Version Set with Original"?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Version Sets not available in PSElements 19

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Photoshop Elements 19.  A new problem just started:  I select a photo in the Organizer, then right click and select "Edit with Photoshop Elements Editor ...".  I then make some edits in the Expert area.  When I select "File > Save As", the choice "Save in Version Set with Original" is greyed out and not available to be selected.  This choice has always been available until today.  How do I restore the availability of "Save in Version Set with Original"?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 27, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What OS are you using?  Please post a screenshot of the Save As dialog.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 27, 2019 0
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Windows 7 Professional, Service Pack 1 on a Dell Latitude E6540 laptop.

PSE-save-dialog.JPG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 27, 2019 0
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem seems to be limited to one particular folder in my filing system.  I just made some test edits of photos in other folders and have been able to save the edited versions into version sets.  This is bizarre.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 27, 2019 0
Greg_S. LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your screenshot looks like you are saving to the original file name. What happens if you change the name?  Alternatively, what happens if you check the box for Save as a copy?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 27, 2019 0