Copied

Hello, how to classify my photos by visual similarity? Thank you

TOPICS
Actions, How to, Mac, Organizer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tip: to get help and suggestions about that feature, simply type 'visual similarity' in the text entry box of the home screen.

As you'll discover, there are several goals which can be achieved by calcuating the degree of similarity of images.

What are you expecting particularly?

If the feature is important for you, I suggest to use the organizer option to 'repair' the catalog and tick the option to 'index' your library for visual similarity. That takes time but will be saved in the catalog folder for faster use afterwards.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @didcmoi 

You can refer to the following help guide on Visual Similarity in Elements Organizer:

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/elements-organizer/using/search-based-visual-uniqueness.html

Thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'll try to follow these instructions. Thank you !!! 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines