• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Want to be sure of what I'm purchasing (perpetual license)

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2020 Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am interested in purchasing Photoshop Elements and maybe Premiere Elements. Someone gave me the link to this page: https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-elements/buying-guide.html

However, I do not see details of what those purchases include, either on that page or when I click "Buy now".

1) Are these the payment option I want? I want to pay only once and then use this version of the program(s) for forever. I do not want a subscription payment plan.

2) Are these only for laptops/computers?

3) I see that there's a discounted "Student & Teacher Edition". Other than the price, what's the difference between the regular version and the Student & Teacher Edition?

Thank you for your time. Hope you all are well. My apologies if I messed up somewhere.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1 - one payment

2 - check the requirements http://www.adobe.com/products/elements-family.html

3 - you MUST be a student or teacher (and prove it) to buy education

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe the full version sale price is less than the educator's price until tomorrow but check me out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 19, 2020 Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Be aware that “forever” is just a dream unless you freeze your computer and equipment. You are likely to need to buy again when some future system upgrade breaks what you paid for. Or if you get a new camera. Or want to use some other new gadget that isn’t invented yet. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines