• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Want to reinstall on new computer Photoshop Elements 11

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased PhotoShop Elements 11 some years ago. The computer it was installed on died, and I'd like to reinstall on my new desktop.

However, I don't have my license key. I was able to salvage the hard drive from the deceased desktop, loaded it into a docking station, and found the installation (it won't run from there, of course) and I found the license file but I don't see a key in it anywhere. I'm sure I had it in an email but can't find that either, probably because I was using a @Verizon.net email account which is defunct.

Any help greatly appreciated.

{Thread renamed by moderator}

TOPICS
Download and install , How to , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

As you want to install Photoshop Elemetns 11, you can find the serial number by following the steps mentioned here: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/photoshop-elements/kb/find-serial-number-elements.html then install the application using the serial number.

Let us know how it goes.
Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2020 Jan 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have the serial number but no disc - any way to do it? Adobe doesn't support it any more.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jan 20, 2020 Jan 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Fargol, try your luck finding everything you need inside your old Adobe user account if you had one  You'll need to recall your original credentials to get in. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines