Highlighted

watermarking

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when I watermark a cropped image the watermark comes out much larger if fact to large any suggestions also I cannot transfer adjusted photos to copy in their original format will only transfer in photoshop format

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

watermarking

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when I watermark a cropped image the watermark comes out much larger if fact to large any suggestions also I cannot transfer adjusted photos to copy in their original format will only transfer in photoshop format

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 12, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Are you using a brush based watermark? Or are you simply using an image as a watermark and placing it on the corner of the cropped images? Request you to post a sample so that it's easier for us to understand your predicament.

davidp5430285  wrote

Also I cannot transfer adjusted photos to copy in their original format will only transfer in photoshop format

While saving the images, you can choose the desired format from the 'Save as type' dropdown. You can refer to this helpx article for more information.

Save images in Photoshop Elements

Let me know if you need further assistance.

Thanks,

Medha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 12, 2019 0
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi thanks for your email, have enclosed a photo this is using the batch editing watermark. Also when editing as I stated cannot save copies in their original format if I wish to replace the original photos its no proplem just saving copies. With regard to watermarking can I make a template to my own design and save it for future use. Thanks for your help and cooperation Dave Povey ps this image was cropped before marking[cid:image002.jpg@01D4C37D.E78DDF70]

Sent from Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Windows 10

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 13, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Dave,

I'm afraid it's not possible to post screenshots via e-mail. You'll need to log in the forum to do so.

Thanks,

Medha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 13, 2019 0