• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Welcome Screen Problem Photoshop Elenments 8

Explorer ,
Jan 12, 2020 Jan 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running PSE 8 on a Windows 10 pc. Recently when I launch PSE 8 the editor automatically attempt to open the editor. It instead close the welcome screen. It typically takes three to four tries before it is successful. Previously opening the editor required clicking on the editor button. Manually starting the editor had always been reliable. I recall that PSE 8 had a setting for that purpose. Where can I find that setting?  

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 12, 2020 Jan 12, 2020

Hi
I’ve moved this from “Photoshop” to “Photoshop Elements”. There is no need to repost, as moderators can move posts to the correct forum.
~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ask in the photoshop elements forum 

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi
I’ve moved this from “Photoshop” to “Photoshop Elements”. There is no need to repost, as moderators can move posts to the correct forum.
~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

You can change the settings. While you launch PSE8, please go to settings menu on the top right of the welcome screen, then select the desired launch option from the menu.

Thanks,

Yachika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines