• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What do I do when required help screens will not accept existing ID or passwors? Elements 13 download to PC missing archive section. Normal help screen will not accept any exisitg adobe D. Whatdo I do now?

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2015 Jun 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do I do when required help screens will not accept exixting ID or passwords?

Downloaded Elements 13 to PC. Set up noted that archive section missing.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 06, 2015 Jun 06, 2015

If something is requiring a password it is not likely to be an Adobe request since Adobe does not normally require any.  It might be your computer security requiring you to allow an installation to occur.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 06, 2015 Jun 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If something is requiring a password it is not likely to be an Adobe request since Adobe does not normally require any.  It might be your computer security requiring you to allow an installation to occur.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2020 Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Quindi? Come devo fare?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines