Highlighted

What do I do when required help screens will not accept existing ID or passwors? Elements 13 download to PC missing archive section. Normal help screen will not accept any exisitg adobe D. Whatdo I do now?

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do I do when required help screens will not accept exixting ID or passwords?

Downloaded Elements 13 to PC. Set up noted that archive section missing.

If something is requiring a password it is not likely to be an Adobe request since Adobe does not normally require any.  It might be your computer security requiring you to allow an installation to occur.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

What do I do when required help screens will not accept existing ID or passwors? Elements 13 download to PC missing archive section. Normal help screen will not accept any exisitg adobe D. Whatdo I do now?

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do I do when required help screens will not accept exixting ID or passwords?

Downloaded Elements 13 to PC. Set up noted that archive section missing.

If something is requiring a password it is not likely to be an Adobe request since Adobe does not normally require any.  It might be your computer security requiring you to allow an installation to occur.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 06, 2015 0
LEGEND ,
Jun 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 06, 2015 0
Franca86 LATEST
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quindi? Come devo fare?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 28, 2020 0