• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What to do with outdated 32 bit apps?

Explorer ,
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I know, I am only running Adobe Acrobat Reader DC and Adobe Photoshop Elements for the Mac 2020 on a MacBook Pro running Catalina.

System Report shows the following 32-bit unsupported apps that appear related to Adobe:

…CC6} version 7.0.0.108:

AAM Registration Notifier Version 9.0.0.121:

AAM Updates Notifier Version 9.0.0.121:

AAMLauncherUtil Version 9.0.0.141:

Adobe AIR Application Installer Version 3.9:

Adobe AIR Updater Version 3.9:

AdobeApplicationManager Version 9.0.1.2:

AdobeApplicationManager(URIHandler) Version 9.0.0.121:

Adobe Application Manager Version 9.0.0.141

adobe_licutil Version 9.0.0.81:

AdobeIPCBroker Version 5.2.0.29:

Uninstall Product Version 9.0.0.28:

UpdaterStartupUtility

PDApp

AAMCustomHook

Adobe Elements 12 Organizer

What can I do with them?  Do I need them for something down the road?  Can I just send them to the trash?

TOPICS
How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 16, 2019 Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes you can send them to the trash as the 32 bit installers will no longer work. But I would suggest running the Adobe CC Cleaner to completely remove PSE12. See section 3 at the following link. Get CC Cleaner Tool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 16, 2019 Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used the CC Cleaner Tool. Then I deleted the AAM folder in Applications/Utilities. System Reports is still reporting Adobe AIR Application Installer (Library/Frameworks/Adobe AIR.framework/Versions/1.0/Adobe AIR Application Installer.app),

Adobe AIR Updater ( Library/Frameworks/Adobe AIR.framework/Versions/1.0/Resources/Adobe AIR Updater.app),

AAMLauncherUtil (/Library/Application Support/Adobe/AAMUpdater/1.0/AAMLauncher), AAM (Library/Caches/Adobe/AAMUpdater/AdobeApplicationManager-1.0/update14/Install.app/Contents/MacOS/Install, Lightroom Install App (Volumes/Lightroom 6.0/Install.app/Contents/MacOS/Install). Can I just go into Finder and delete them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 17, 2019 Oct 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Yes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines