Highlighted

what to resize to

Explorer ,
Aug 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

whenever I use PE to reduce noise and also eliminate the jpeg artifact, PE reduces the mb size, which is good. now, tonight I used another companies program to eliminate the jpeg artifact and it increases the mb size, which is not good. my 6066 x 4066 image is now 33.9mb's. I can not have it any larger that 25mb's.  can someone tell me how much to resize the image to?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

what to resize to

Explorer ,
Aug 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

whenever I use PE to reduce noise and also eliminate the jpeg artifact, PE reduces the mb size, which is good. now, tonight I used another companies program to eliminate the jpeg artifact and it increases the mb size, which is not good. my 6066 x 4066 image is now 33.9mb's. I can not have it any larger that 25mb's.  can someone tell me how much to resize the image to?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 18, 2019 0
hatstead LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thisisirrational  wrote

, tonight I used another companies program to eliminate the jpeg artifact and it increases the mb size, which is not good. my 6066 x 4066 image is now 33.9mb's. I can not have it any larger that 25mb's.  can someone tell me how much to resize the image to?

This board is for Photoshop Elements. If you are utilizing other software, suggest that you engage the appropriate forum.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 19, 2019 1