• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where can I download photoshop elements 2019?

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have a serial number for photoshop 2019 but I dont know to which Abde ID this is connected? 

I did not found a download link for the 2019 version, only the 2020 and 2021.

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Best to post in the Photoshop Elements forum, this is the Photoshop forum.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-elements/bd-p/photoshop-elements?page=1&sort=latest_replies...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi , I've moved your post from the Photoshop forum to the Photoshop Elements forum where you are more likely to get help with your issue.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can download the program here.  (Scroll down the page for the direct download links.)  BUT, in order to use the program, you will need to sign in with the Adobe account that was used to register the program originally. So, how many Adobe accounts do you have?  You are going to have to try each one to find out where your program wa registered.  And when you find it, a link to the program will be available there. 

You can use this link to access the serial numbers of your registered programs.  If you are already signed into an Adobe account, it will take you to the correct page.  If not, you will be prompted to sign in.  If you don't find Elements 2019 registered there, you will have to sign out and back in with another account.

If you need further help, I suggest you try contacting Elements support. You can start a chat session by clicking on the blue Contact Us button under the Support menu at Adobe.com. Or you can contact Support by telephone using the numbers listed here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines