• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

where is it?

Engaged ,
Sep 25, 2019 Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having problems with photoshop elements 14. I uninstaled the program and now want to reinstal the program. I can not find where to download elements 14.  I do have a serial number from when I purchased it. 

TOPICS
How to , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 25, 2019 Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It depends how you bought PSE14. If you bought it directly from Adobe, then you can go to your Adobe account and check your orders. You'll find both your license key and a download link for the installer.  If you bought it otherwise, contact 'Customer Care'.

Don't believe scammers who pretend to help you by email. Adobe never does that. Choose the chat option from Customer Care, it's easier.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Sep 26, 2019 Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Oct 03, 2019 Oct 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
contacted customer care. was given link to download elements 14 again. the program is full of----well it dosen't work properly at all. at this point, I am considering not using the program at all and buying something else other than an Adobe software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines