Highlighted

Where is the black and white to color image converter

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just bought and installed Photoshop 2020 (haven't use PE for about seven years) . But the main "how to" I wanted was converting black and white photos to color using Adobe's proprietary AI.  I can't find that feature in the Guided section or elsewhere.  Where is it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Where is the black and white to color image converter

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just bought and installed Photoshop 2020 (haven't use PE for about seven years) . But the main "how to" I wanted was converting black and white photos to color using Adobe's proprietary AI.  I can't find that feature in the Guided section or elsewhere.  Where is it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 09, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Colorize Photo is present under Enhance menu. Please refer following screenshot.

Screen Shot 2019-10-10 at 1.45.27 PM.png

Thanks,

Rupali

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 10, 2019 0
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much, Rupali. Easy to use...just hard to initially find (:-).

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 10, 2019 0
nisachde LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, you can always find the options using Search present under Help menu. it opens and highlights the option.  Like this:

clipboard_image_0.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 11, 2019 0