• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why can't I update to Camera Raw 11.3 to be used with my Adobe Element 2019?

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2019 Jul 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, Why can't I update to Camera Raw 11.3 for use with my Adobe Element 2019?

What's the magic trick to use Raw 11.3 with my recently purchased Elements 2019??

You want more money? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 28, 2019 Jul 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

FAQ: Will Photoshop Elements work with my camera, or Why won't my raw files open?

That's the free magic.

Simply download and install the free Adobe DNGconverter software. It will convert your unsupported raw files to the DNG raw format that your current PSE can't read. You batch convert a whole folder of your raw files into the DNG raw format that your current PSE can read and edit. An additional batch step, but same quality and free.

If you have some time, browse some other discussions about the same issue in this forum as well as in the feedback forum. See the "More like this" section on the panel on the right of this page. Don't expect an update to PSE2019 now, the next version is generally available end of September/beginning of October.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines