• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why did I received a message to download a strange app to make a update Elements 2021

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After contacting help center no solution why i need to download a app to make a update Elements 2021.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What help center?

It sounds like you were not talking to Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I did, direct on the helpsite

Your Adobe Case ADB-16572309-P0H4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, my Englisch is not so good.

I did, direct to the website. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your English is ok, no problem. If you prefer your own language, we'll use the translator if needed.

Just like @Peru Bob I was puzzled by the fact you could not get an answer from Adobe Help.

All Elements 2021 users should have received a notification for an update of the Camera Raw (ACR) module. That long awaited update makes PSE2021 able to recognize the raw files of some recent cameras. It seems impossible that Adobe staff are not aware of that fact. We don't know exactly what was the exact look of the message you have read;  that explains @Peru Bob  question.

Such a notification for an update is normal. If you are editing raw files, there is no problem to agree to the update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

All ok now, went to HD box in libery and did the manual update and it works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines