• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why isn't my Adobe ID accepted when installing Photoshop Elements 2020?

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2020 Feb 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just downloaded Photoshop Elements 2020 and it wants me to sign in with my Adobe ID.  The same login that got me here fails to be recognized. Do I need two different Adobe logins?

TOPICS
Download and install , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 02, 2020 Feb 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to My Account and check you can log-in with your email and password. If so, the same should work when signing-in to the software. After sign-in you should be able to license/activae with your serial number. This should only be needed one time. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think my problem is that I have a single user license and even though I can't be on two different computers at the same time, it looks like I need to get some sort of an additional license for my second computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 07, 2020 Feb 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are permitted two activations. If you have already installed twice previously you will need to sign-out from one machine from under the help menu where you see your email.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I haven't installed this on more than one computer. I'll have to check into that with Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 03, 2020 Feb 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it definitely asking for Adobe ID? You're always asked for your system password when installing software, which should be different. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 03, 2020 Feb 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mac or Windows?

Have you tried your local administrator username and password for your local computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, John. I'm on Windows 10 and I am the administrator; it's my home computer and no one uses it but me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines