Copied

Screen Shot 2020-07-29 at 9.39.19 AM.png

TOPICS
Mac , Organizer , Performance , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that you see gray circles instead of identified faces in Photoshop Elements 2020

Would you mind checking the suggestions offered in this discussion https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-elements/photoshop-element-organizer-label-grayed-out-peopl... and let us know if that helps?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is puzzling to me why you are seeing the generic icons in the UnNamed People room.  Something is not right with your screenshot.  You have a stack selected but it doesn't show the "Faces" or "Media"  options underneath.  (This may just be an issue with taking the screenshot.)

In any event, what happens when you click on a stack with the generic icon?  Do any faces or full images actually appear?

And as I think about it, what may have happened is that your catalog has gone through the media analysis and created the UnNamed stacks, but you have added names to the photos somewhere else than in the UnNamed People room.  I believe when you do this, the face is no longer "UnNamed" and should be removed from the stack.  But perhaps the stack has not been refreshed.  Is this a possibility?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines