• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

WILL NOT PRINT FROM PHOTOSHOP ELEMENTS 2018 HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2017 Dec 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open photoshop organizer in photoshop elements 2018 I click the "create" button and then I click "picture package" and literally NOTHING HAPPENS. what is wrong with this???? I am very extremely upset and have no idea why it will not pull anything up whatsoever. it is very crucial that I can print my pictures from this. the reason I need to print from organizer is because I want to print say "wallet" pictures where multiple of the same small picture is printed on one sheet of paper. someone please help I am desperate for answers.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 21, 2017 Dec 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe other users can help you if you give more information about your situation:

- OS version

- printer

Are you able to print normally other than the 'picture package'?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2017 Dec 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the MX 490 pixma canon printer and yes when I click on the single print it will print, only in Photoshop elements tho, the individual printing won't work either in the organizer. I tried to access the photo package and contact sheet going through Photoshop elements but when I click on either the photo package or contact sheet it brings up a box that says, "this option is available in Photoshop organizer would you like to continue?". So I click yes and it just pulls up organizer it doesn't pull up the box where you can adjust ya know picture size and all that before printing . it just pulls up organizer so I try again to click create >photo prints> photo package and again nothing happens and yes I have tried to click file> print and that does nothing too doest even give me and option to pic what style of printing. I would say its like the screen freezes when I click any of the three printing options but my mouse still moves so I don't think its freezing up. But every now and then I will get a box that says organizer is not responding. Yes I have tried to restart my laptop that didn't work 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Thu, Dec 21, 2017 at 3:31 AM, MichelBParis<forums_noreply@adobe.com> wrote:

created by MichelBParis in Photoshop Elements - View the full discussion

Maybe other users can help you if you give more information about your situation:

- OS version

- printer

If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10056104#10056104 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10056104#10056104

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"

Start a new discussion in Photoshop Elements by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.

This email was sent by Adobe Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Adobe Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2017 Dec 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I had a friend over that used to work on computers and she helped me figure out what was wrong. I couldn't get adobe on the phone it was too much hastle tried calling all day but just was out on hold every time for over 15 muinets . but anyway the problem was that the picture were saved as a PDF file and for some reason nothing would happen when I tried to print them but when I resaved the same picture just as regular Photoshop, no PDF . I clicked create>picture package and the whole thing pulled up all the adjustments for printing and everything .I have no idea why a PDF file won't print idk but I'm so thankful we figured it out, hopefully no one else had this problem if so try this!

On Thu, Dec 21, 2017 at 9:33 AM, victoria rancatore<victoriarancatore@yahoo.com> wrote: I have the MX 490 pixma canon printer and yes when I click on the single print it will print, only in Photoshop elements tho, the individual printing won't work either in the organizer. I tried to access the photo package and contact sheet going through Photoshop elements but when I click on either the photo package or contact sheet it brings up a box that says, "this option is available in Photoshop organizer would you like to continue?". So I click yes and it just pulls up organizer it doesn't pull up the box where you can adjust ya know picture size and all that before printing . it just pulls up organizer so I try again to click create >photo prints> photo package and again nothing happens and yes I have tried to click file> print and that does nothing too doest even give me and option to pic what style of printing. I would say its like the screen freezes when I click any of the three printing options but my mouse still moves so I don't think its freezing up. But every now and then I will get a box that says organizer is not responding. Yes I have tried to restart my laptop that didn't work 

On Thu, Dec 21, 2017 at 3:31 AM, MichelBParis<forums_noreply@adobe.com> wrote:

created by MichelBParis in Photoshop Elements - View the full discussion

- OS version

- printer

If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10056104#10056104 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10056104#10056104

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"

Start a new discussion in Photoshop Elements by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Adobe Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

victoriar62402529  wrote

So, I had a friend over that used to work on computers and she helped me figure out what was wrong. I couldn't get adobe on the phone it was too much hastle tried calling all day but just was out on hold every time for over 15 muinets .

Don't expect to get help on the phone for Elements...

Just use the 'chat' option.

but anyway the problem was that the picture were saved as a PDF file and for some reason nothing would happen when I tried to print them but when I resaved the same picture just as regular Photoshop, no PDF . I clicked create>picture package and the whole thing pulled up all the adjustments for printing and everything .I have no idea why a PDF file won't print idk but I'm so thankful we figured it out, hopefully no one else had this problem if so try this!

Then, no mistery. The pdf format is a 'printing format', not an 'image' format. It is ready to be printed or displayed by any software (including Internet browsers). An image format is generally jpeg, psd, tiff or png. You can open 'pdf' files in the Elements editor: they are are converted to image formats before you can use them. And the 'picture package' is only a way to print several image formats.

On another note: you can see that when you post from your email, your posts are made very difficult to read because of totally unnecessary mail additions... Why not use the forum directly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay ,yeah I'm not very familiar with type of photo forms and stuff like that I'm fairly new to all of this, im a "amateur photographer". And also I'm sorry I didn't know my replys were difficult to read, its just easier to respond on my email from my phone because when I go look at the conversation I can't find a way to reply it just shows the conversation 

On Fri, Dec 22, 2017 at 1:20 PM, MichelBParis<forums_noreply@adobe.com> wrote:

|

You have been mentioned

by MichelBParis in Re: WILL NOT PRINT FROM PHOTOSHOP ELEMENTS 2018 HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in Adobe Community - View MichelBParis's reference to you

victoriar62402529  wrote

So, I had a friend over that used to work on computers and she helped me figure out what was wrong. I couldn't get adobe on the phone it was too much hastle tried calling all day but just was out on hold every time for over 15 muinets .

Don't expect to get help on the phone for Elements...

Just use the 'chat' option.

but anyway the problem was that the picture were saved as a PDF file and for some reason nothing would happen when I tried to print them but when I resaved the same picture just as regular Photoshop, no PDF . I clicked create>picture package and the whole thing pulled up all the adjustments for printing and everything .I have no idea why a PDF file won't print idk but I'm so thankful we figured it out, hopefully no one else had this problem if so try this!

Then, no mistery. The pdf format is a 'printing format', not an 'image' format. It is ready to be printed or displayed by any software (including Internet browsers). An image format is generally jpeg, psd, tiff or png. You can open 'pdf' files in the Elements editor: they are are converted to image formats before you can use them. And the 'picture package' is only a way to print several image formats.

On another note: you can see that when you post from your email, your posts are made very difficult to read because of totally unnecessary mail additions... Why not use the forum directly?

Participate in the conversation by replying to this email

|

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Victoria,

Okay ,yeah I'm not very familiar with type of photo forms and stuff like that I'm fairly new to all of this, im a "amateur photographer". And also I'm sorry I didn't know my replys were difficult to read, its just easier to respond on my email from my phone because when I go look at the conversation I can't find a way to reply it just shows the conversation

I understand that.

To be able to answer in the forum, you have to be logged in, otherwise the 'reply' button is not available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ohhhh okay! I gotcha I found it now lol thanks so much for all the responses I feel bad for haveing such an attitude at the beginning of this. It was just so stressful , I depend on the organizer for the way I need my pictures printed and I had a massive headache from not being able to find out what was wrong and then I couldn't get adobe on the phone so I was really in a bad mood.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Victoria,

All is well now and other users like me will be happy to help you for further questions: your questions are very welcome because they will generally help many other users .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Choose File > Print.

Select the  Custom from the Select Print Size pop-up menu.

In the dialog box that opens, enter a custom value for your print size.

You can access this same dialog by clicking More Options in the Print dialog box.

If you want to choose your customized size before launching the print dialog, then choose Image > Resize > Image size. Alternately, press Alt + Ctrl+ I, and then adjust the size.Or if you feel so much complication while setting up you can visit the

https://goo.gl/4JXq3G  and you will get the instant solution for you problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2019 Dec 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May It is an operating system issue. I am using windows 10(64 bit) but sometimes it is showing an unexpected error 0x80248007. The printer is ok but still not able to print because of the os issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2020 Feb 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Using the Canon PIXMA 2520 is a great thing, to print a photo via it on 8.5×11 glossy paper gives users wonderful experienced. But, sometimes the users face the issue in the printer and received the error 4102 message. Well, the Canon Printer Error Code 4102 occurs when the media type and paper size are not set correctly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines