• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Window Jumps

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2020 Jan 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this infuriating problem when using Elements Organizer 15.  My OS is Windows 10 Pro v1903.  First of all, this app has never worked properly when in Maximum window view.  In this view, the drop down menus do not appear.  I can only use this program in a Restore Down view.  This behavior has worsened.  I can no longer easily move the Organizer window to a Resore Down position.  It will jump into a set position but once the cursor is back to this window it jumps to Maximum view.  When the cursur is placed on the Maximum window, it jumps back to a Restore view.  It becomes an endless game of Whac-A-Mole.  Does anybody know of a fix?  The only solution I have found is by working it for a while an activating menus and making selections, I can eventually get things to settle down.

TOPICS
Organizer , Performance , Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had the same problem using Elements Organizer 15.  Using the program involves something like playing Whack-A-Mole until I can grab the window and stabilize it.  This morning I upgraded to version 2021 hoping they had fixed this in later release.  Not so, it is still happening.  When I regain a bit of patience I will try contacting phone support about this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have your Windows 10 Taskbar set to Auto-hide?

If so, try turning it off as it can cause lots of problems with the Photoshop Elements Organizer window.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2022 Aug 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for this post! I just got 2022 and this was driving me insane. Once I turned off the auto-hide, it all started working as it should be. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines